Sales Expert - Paris Brand Store
Cowboy is a Belgian startup that is developing innovative electric bikes for urban riders. Cowboy’s main goal is to improve urban mobility and take commuters to their destination in a more enjoyable, sustainable and efficient manner.
Founded in 2017 by entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, Cowboy is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Cowboy is the winner of the Eurobike 2017, the Red-Dot bicycle design award 2018 and the ISPO brand new award in the category "future mobility" (2020).
With traffic congestion plaguing metropolitan areas, electric bikes are proving to be the fastest means of transportation, beating cars and ground public transport. Cowboy’s vision is to elevate the daily commute to the next level in terms of speed, comfort and freedom of movement around the city. Cowboy enhances the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design and meticulous customer service.
As people value testing a product prior to making a decision, Cowboy will be offering Test Rides where customers can test the bike, ride it for a while and ask all kinds of questions. As the customer journey is almost entirely digital the Test Ride will be the only direct contact with the customer, making it a critical moment for Cowboy to create a magical customer experience.
About the role
Cowboy is looking for people who are building and developing business by making the Test Ride a magical customer experience and inspire anyone who visits our Store at Le Bon Marché.
The Sales Expert should be able to:
- inspire trust - by having in-depth expertise of the bike and its fit in the urban environment and the market
- radiate passion - by having a strong connection to the bike, cycling and urban mobility in general
- make an immediate connection - by being empathic, social and fun while keeping an aura of expertise
- be dynamic, hands-on - by being mobile, coping with unforeseen circumstances
- deliver a smooth customer experience - by being structured and meticulous in planning
- create a magical journey for the customer
As a Sales Expert you will:
- Develop business for the Cowboy Store by being an expert and being able to radiate passion to potential customers
- Communicate this expertise on a daily basis via chat, call, face-to-face or email communication
- Plan Test Rides and/or meetings with potential customers and/or group of customers
- Do the Test Ride and meet all kinds of people with all kinds of questions
- Follow up after the Test Ride
- Be responsible for your sales as your key activity
- Revert customer feedback to the Engineering and Manufacturing team to enable them to continuously improve the product
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 0-3 years experience in sales or other customer-facing roles
- Holds at least a Bachelor degree, ideally in Business & Economics or Engineering
- Has a clear passion for bikes and/or urban mobility
- Has experience with business development and/or partnerships
- Speaks French fluently and an intermediate level of English
- Contribute to changing urban mobility for the better
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have an impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day