Sales Expert - Berlin Brand Store
We’re looking for multiple Sales Experts (m/f/x) to become ambassadors for Cowboy in our Berlin Brand Store (full-time and part-time).
You will be responsible for creating a magical journey for the customer making an immediate connection, radiating your passion for the bike and its role in tackling the urban mobility challenges. You will gain an in-depth expertise of the bike and its fit in the market and be able to communicate this clearly to customers in both German and English.
Cowboy is about ‘customer obsession’, creating a seamless customer experience, being close to our riders from the moment of discovery, to the moment where a problem arises, and when we want to be close to solve it. Building a new way to move in your city we aim to reinvent customer relations through mobile service, automation, predictive maintenance whilst building long-term partnerships with our customers on trust and care
The Sales Expert should be able to:
- Be a trusted, passionate expert of all Cowboy products, able to advise customers and answer all product related questions
- Be responsible for your sales activity, developing business for Cowboy
- Communicate this expertise on a daily basis via chat, call, face-to-face or email communication
- Plan Test Rides and meetings with potential customers or groups of customers
- Host Test Rides, showcasing the bike and confidently informing potential customers about the products. Following up with customers after the test rides, nurturing relationships and potential business
- Contribute to ensure a high level of security and awareness of the retail space
- Ensure and maintain the shop floor
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience in a customer facing environment, building trusted relationships with clients
- Passion for human interactions, customer experience, and being part of a community
- Is used to being in sales or other customer facing roles
- Has a clear passion for bikes and/or urban mobility
- Speaks German and English fluently
- Holds excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a retail environment would be a plus but we are open to consider candidates with backgrounds from hospitality, sales, or other customer focussed positions
Who we are
In 2018, Cowboy introduced the most beautiful, simple, and connected electric bike for urban riders. With a vision to be the ideal mode of transport, Cowboy has transformed the electric bike to be a fully connected ecosystem that our riders experience every day. Over time, the cultural impact we imagine is one of creating the living city - urban environments that are more mindful of us and the way we want to move and more sustainable for all its inhabitants.
We are a disrupter in the market with ambitious goals, winning Red-Dot awards in 2018, 2019, and 2021. We enhance the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design, and meticulous customer service. Our mission is to become the most desirable micro-mobility company in Europe & US by 2025.
In May 2021, Cowboy launched its fourth model, introducing a new frame with a wireless phone charging feature. Our bikes, on-demand test rides, and repair services are available in more than 10 European countries and our bikes are available across the U.S.A. In January 2022, Cowboy raised $80 Million of funding from international investors led by HCVC and Siam Capital with continued support from previous investors Index and Tiger Global in the Series C round.
A Cowboy is someone with the courage, despite their fears, to follow their own intuition and to move their own way. Courage is the human emotion shared among our riders and with us as a brand.
- Highly competitive package with a clear and open salary structure
- 30 annual vacation days (for a full-timer / part-timers pro rata)
- Your own Cowboy bike* (and a nice discount for your family)
- Opportunity to become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture
- Daily meal allowance
- Having a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Working with people who love what they do every day
*for the duration of your contract
Just like our rider community in cities across Europe, diversity is a strength. No matter where you come from, or the path you're on, Cowboy is inclusive and so is our workplace. Your unique skills, passion, and perspective will help us continue to transform mobility and urban life for the better.