Bike Passionate: Mobile Service representative
CCowboy is a Belgian startup that is developing innovative electric bikes for urban riders. Cowboy’s main goal is to improve urban mobility and take commuters to their destination in a more enjoyable, sustainable, and efficient manner.
Founded in 2017 by entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui, and Tanguy Goretti, Cowboy is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Cowboy is the winner of the Eurobike 2017, the Red-Dot bicycle design award 2018, and the Red-Dot “Best of the Best” award for the Cowboy 2.
With traffic congestion plaguing metropolitan areas, electric bikes are proving to be the fastest means of transportation, beating cars and ground public transport. Cowboy’s vision is to elevate the daily commute to the next level in terms of speed, comfort, and freedom of movement around the city. Cowboy enhances the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design, and meticulous customer service.
In April 2019, Cowboy launched its third model, the Cowboy 3, and it is sold across Europe. In May 2021, Cowboy unveiled its fourth-generation electric bike, the Cowboy 4.
In July 2020, Cowboy raised €23 Million from international investors (including Exor Seeds, the early-stage investment arm of Exor, Isomer Capital, Future Positive Capital, and Index Ventures) in the Series B round. Cowboy plans to recruit 30+ new talent in the next six months, scale operations, and expand its footprint across Europe through its Test Ride and Mobile Service networks.
Cowboy is looking for enthusiastic repairmen in all major European cities to provide the best service to our customers.
Here is the list of the cities we are actively looking for candidates:
- Germany 🇩🇪 : Aachen, Dresden, Munster, Düsseldorf, Flensburg, Freiburg, Lüneburg, Rostock, Schwerin, Mannheim, Nurenberg, Stuttgart, Duisburg.
- Belgium 🇧🇪 : Brussels, Namur, Hasselt
- Others: Luxembourg, San Francisco (USA)
Cowboy Mobile Service partner mission
You will ride across your city on your Cowboy bike to help our customers get back in the saddle. You will provide expert advice on how to tend to one’s bike and will assist customers in need in an efficient and timely manner.
We are here for you, too! Diagnostics are done remotely and we will assign you cases depending on your training level and availability. Our expert Customer Success team will always be there to assist you should you run into unexpected problems.
A bit about you
- Inspire trust - by having in-depth expertise about the bike, as well as providing a swift and efficient repair.
- Radiate passion - by having a strong connection to the bike, cycling, and urban mobility in general.
- Show empathy - by listening to customers' worries and complaints, reassure them through your knowledge and confidence and make them feel cared for.
As our Service Partner you will:
- Become an expert on the bike, knowing all its ins and outs
- Communicate this expertise on a frequent basis via call, face-to-face, or email communication with customers
- Plan repairs according to your personal schedule
- Perform interventions and build up the customer’s trust in our brand
- Keep us apprised of any additional information relative to the customer’s bike
- Passionate about bikes and cycling
- Dynamic, empathetic, and patient
- Self-employed / have a freelance status
- Put a smile back on people’s face
- Complete Cowboy-specific training (no previous experience required!)
- Get paid for every repair and travel
- Enjoy a totally flexible schedule
Just like our rider community in cities across Europe, diversity is a strength. No matter where you come from, or the path you're on, Cowboy is inclusive and so is our workplace. Your unique skills, passion, and perspective will help us continue to transform mobility and urban life for the better.
Do not use the button below, use the link above to apply