Field Sales Rep, South of Germany
Who we are
In 2018, Cowboy introduced the most beautiful, simple, and connected electric bike for urban riders. With a vision to be the ideal mode of transport, Cowboy has transformed the electric bike to be a fully connected ecosystem that our riders experience every day. Over time, the cultural impact we imagine is one of creating the living city - urban environments that are more mindful of us and the way we want to move and more sustainable for all its inhabitants.
We are a disrupter in the market with ambitious goals, winning Red-Dot awards in 2018, 2019, and 2021. We enhance the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design, and meticulous customer service. Our mission is to become the most desirable micro-mobility company in Europe & US by 2025.
In May 2021, Cowboy launched its fourth model, introducing a new frame with a wireless phone charging feature. Our bikes, on-demand test rides, and repair services are available in more than 10 European countries and our bikes are available across the U.S.A. In January 2022, Cowboy raised $80 Million of funding from international investors led by HCVC and Siam Capital with continued support from previous investors Index and Tiger Global in the Series C round.
A Cowboy is someone with the courage, despite their fears, to follow their own intuition and to move their own way. Courage is the human emotion shared among our riders and with us as a brand.
We’re looking for a Junior Sales Associate to join Cowboy’s newly created Sales Team. Our successful candidate will work closely with, and support our COO to execute our wholesale and retail sales strategy. In this role, you will be building relationships with independent bike retailers with the aim to stock our beautifully designed bikes with them.
This is a 6 months CDD initially with a view to extend and become a permanent employee of Cowboy.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and maintain a list of prospective independent bike retail partners for Cowboy in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Germany.
- Prospect independent bike retailers to stock Cowboy bikes using cold calling, email prospecting and other social outreach methods. Qualify opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers at our prospective partners. Overcome objections and confidently face challenges and requests from our prospective partners.
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly targets.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has professional working proficiency in English and German.
- Has a can-do and a will-do attitude.
- Is driven, a great communicator and is a gifted relationship-builder. You can build rapport easily over the phone.
- Is a real people-person.
- Have a strong interest and enthusiasm for cycling and e-mobility. Have a great understanding of our product, USP, services, core market, dynamics and customer preferences.
- Is dynamic, driven and a hands-on sales associate.
What we offer you
- Highly competitive package with a clear and open salary structure
- 30 days annual leave/ vacation days (exclusive of local bank holidays)
- Your own Cowboy bike whilst you’re with Cowboy (and a nice discount for your family)
- Daily meal allowance
- Opportunity to become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture
- Having a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Working with people who love what they do every day
Just like our rider community in cities across Europe, diversity is a strength. No matter where you come from, or the path you're on, Cowboy is inclusive and so is our workplace. Your unique skills, passion, and perspective will help us continue to transform mobility and urban life for the better.