Cowboy is a Belgian startup that is developing innovative electric bikes for urban riders. Cowboy’s main goal is to improve urban mobility and take commuters to their destination in a more enjoyable, sustainable and efficient manner.
Founded in 2017 by entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, Cowboy is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. Cowboy is the winner of the Eurobike 2017, the Red-Dot bicycle design award 2018 and the Red-Dot “Best of the Best” award for the Cowboy 2.
With traffic congestion plaguing metropolitan areas, electric bikes are proving to be the fastest means of transportation, beating cars and ground public transport. Cowboy’s vision is to elevate the daily commute to the next level in terms of speed, comfort and freedom of movement around the city. Cowboy enhances the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design and meticulous customer service.
In April 2019, Cowboy launched its second model, the Cowboy 2, and introduced it to 8 additional countries (Germany, France, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom). In June 2020, Cowboy unveiled its third generation electric bike.
In July 2020, Cowboy raised €23 Million from international investors (including Exor Seeds, the early stage investment arm of Exor, Isomer Capital, Future Positive Capital and Index Ventures) in the Series B round. Cowboy plans to recruit 30+ new talent in the next six months, scale operations, and expand its footprint across Europe through its Test Ride and Mobile Service networks.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Odoo Developer to join our dynamic tech team. As an Odoo Developer at Cowboy, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and customising Odoo modules and applications to support our teams. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements, identify solutions, and implement robust and scalable solutions within the Odoo framework.
What You'll be doing
- Analysing business requirements and translate them into technical specifications for Odoo implementation.
- Developing and customising Odoo modules and applications to meet specific business needs, ensuring high quality, performance, and maintainability.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to gather requirements, define project scope, and propose technical solutions.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues, bugs, and performance bottlenecks within the Odoo framework.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in the Odoo ecosystem, recommending and implementing relevant updates and improvements.
- Providing technical guidance and support to other team members, fostering knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Who we are looking for
- You have a solid understanding of Odoo and its modules.
- You have proven experience as an Odoo Developer, working on full-cycle Odoo implementation projects.
- You have the ability to look at the bigger picture and identify issues and flow-on effects
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- You have a can-do and will-do attitude.
- You have great communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- You are proactive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
What we offer you
- Highly competitive package with a clear and open salary structure
- 30 days annual leave/ vacation days (exclusive of local bank holidays)
- Your own Cowboy bike whilst you’re with Cowboy (and a nice discount for your family)
- Daily meal allowance
- Opportunity to become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture
- Having a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Working with people who love what they do every day
Just like our rider community in cities across Europe, diversity is a strength. No matter where you come from, or the path you're on, Cowboy is inclusive and so is our workplace. Your unique skills, passion, and perspective will help us continue to transform mobility and urban life for the better.