Project Manager for Electronic Data Capture Systems, Germany
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
As our Project Manager for Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Systems, you will support the planning and implementation of complex data capture projects within clinical research. Your commitment and expertise will be central to the technical implementation and coordination of international, multicentre clinical trials. In this role you will take active responsibility to shape the department using your own initiative.
We are looking for a logic and database-savvy colleague to support the Alcedis team in Germany. The work location is Gießen (Hesse), DE.
You can also find the information on the German Alcedis homepage: Project Manager EDC Systems (m/w/d) | Alcedis
- Lead the analysis and implementation of customer requirements and study processes related to electronic data capture
- Work closely with various departments including Clinical Operations, Test Management and Software Development as the process owner for EDC systems
- Create validation plans and other documents for the system life cycle within the framework of quality assurance during development
- Manage the development budget of EDC systems
- Collaborate with sponsors to coordinate and implement User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Create and review relevant documentation (data management plan, data validation plan)
- Define, programme and validate data listings
Who you are
- You should have successfully completed a degree in the natural sciences and/or relevant professional experience in the field of clinical trials
- Ideally you will have experience in a GCP environment and in the preparation of CRFs
- Ideally you will also have experience with databases and medical documentation systems
- You should be able to work independently, analytically and have stamina
- You should be comfortable working in a team environment with a flexible approach
- You should be an excellent communicator with strong organisational skills
- Fluency in German and English is essential
Our offer to you
- We make a significant contribution to medical progress every day - with us you will find a job that is not only meaningful, but also corresponds to your purpose and promotes it
- The professional match is important, but a pleasant working atmosphere, collegial cohesion and the fit into the team are at least as important to us!
- We live a modern and open corporate culture with flat hierarchies, no dress code and everyone on a first-name basis - even during the application process
- You will find a future-oriented and secure working environment in an internationally successful and constantly growing company. Our focus is on the long-term and trusting employee relationships
- Our remuneration structure is dynamic and performance based and offers you continuous development opportunities
- We offer 30 paid vacation days with a 5-day week, flexible working hours and allow you the option of working from home up to three days a week (60:40 model)
- In addition to the little extras such as free fruit baskets, a flat-rate drinks allowance and table football, we offer you other attractive benefits, including promotion initiatives, job bike, VWL payment, regular company events and team-building activities, changing exclusive employee offers and much more
Come join us!
We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all of the people and communities who use our solutions. We aspire to create an environment where everyone has the opportunity to do their best work. We are always looking for ways to improve so if you have any suggestions, please get in touch.
Dear recruitment agency friends: Huma attracts an amazing number of direct candidates and we do not need any help at this stage, so please do not send us unsolicited agency resumes. This is not a great use of your time, and we will not accept any liability or fees for any resumes or candidates which we have not asked you to find for us.