Remote Monitoring Clinician, US
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Giving the world more time.
For the first time in human history we have the technology, data, and insights to redefine health. Together with our partners, we will make the leap from reactive to proactive medicine. By collectively benefiting from the data we individually generate, we can all live our longest, fullest lives. Huma partners with scientists, technologists, healthcare, and life sciences professionals to understand, treat, and ultimately prevent ill health. Giving knowledge and power to those with medical conditions, while saving clinicians time, energy, and valuable resources.
We are looking for a clinically minded Remote Monitoring Clinician to join our US Remote Monitoring team and scale Huma's digital solution by empowering and engaging patients to take control of their care while providing insights to healthcare providers. To be successful in this role you will need to be an effective communicator, technologically adept and passionate about building relationships with patients in order to motivate them to strive for better well-being.
By joining the US Remote Monitoring team, you will contribute to making Huma’s Remote Patient Monitoring platform the leading provider of virtual care solutions in the country. We help patients and their providers work together to achieve long lasting health improvements and catch early warning signs before they escalate.
- Identify and develop ability to motivate adherence with patients
- Support patients with technology based applications and devices
- Build and maintain relationships with patients, as well as providers and their staff
- Manage an assigned caseload of patients
- Conduct review of readings, keeping accurate documentation and records and inform providers of escalations as instructed
- Develop relationships and best practices with providers and their offices
- Work closely with Clinical Monitoring Leadership on workflows and expectations
- Document outreach, communication and evaluations as appropriate in software
- Increase patient adherence to the program by conducting weekly follow up calls if needed, and providing motivational support on the telephone
From day one in this role we’ll expect you to have
- 1-2 yrs of post high school education or a degree from a two-year college
- LVN, LPN, CNA or MA certification (essential)
- 2-5 years of related healthcare medical experience
- A strong drive to provide responsive care
- Energetic pace with positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- The self-motivation and ability to adapt to changes with technology
- Comfortability with technology, an eagerness to learn and stay up to date in order to improve the quality of our service
- Previous experience with vital and monitoring of patients, medical terminology and use of medical technological devices; I.e. Blood pressure cuff, Pulse Ox, Glucometer, etc.
It’s great, but not required, if you
- Have worked in a start-up before and loved it
- Are bilingual, English and Spanish (strongly preferred)
- Have motivational interviewing or Health Coach experience
- Have experience working with G-suite applications (Google sheets, docs, slides, drive)
- Have prior experience in a remote role
You will thrive at Huma if you are
- A self-solver - you are resourceful and seek solutions through collaboration
- Resilient - show adaptability, be a pro-juggler and have the ability to move fast
- A visionary - imagine what is possible and have the courage to take risks that will drive our business forward
- An ambassador – you have a passion for Technology and Healthcare
- A driver of results - always thinking, quantifying, comparing and coming up with ways to make Huma better
What we can offer you
- Health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Employee life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Generous share options - every employee is an owner
- 15 paid vacation days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Home office allowance to support home working
- Family first culture - giving the flexibility you need
- Growth & development opportunities
Come join us!
We believe magic happens when you bring together diverse ideas, experiences, and styles. We want to create a world where people live longer, fuller lives, and to do that well we need a team that represents all of the people and communities who use our solutions. We aspire to create an environment where everyone has the opportunity to do their best work. We are always looking for ways to improve so if you have any suggestions, please get in touch.
Dear recruitment agency friends: Huma attracts an amazing number of direct candidates and we do not need any help at this stage, so please do not send us unsolicited agency resumes. This is not a great use of your time, and we will not accept any liability or fees for any resumes or candidates which we have not asked you to find for us.